Riverhaven is located on the northwest corner of E. Fort Lowell Road and N. Columbus Boulevard, in north central Tucson, AZ. Our major amenity is a long walking path that follows the Christopher Wash through the neighborhood ending at the Rillito River Park.
- Our northern boundary is the Rillito River Park which runs from I-10 on the west to Craycroft Road on east. This unique park, located on both the north and south banks of the Rillito River, provides walking, running, bicycling, skating and equestrian trails for the residents of Riverhaven to enjoy.
- The northeastern area of Riverhaven is across the street from the 60 acre Swan Wetlands restoration project. Dedicated in the fall of 2008, this project has restored the damaged riparian environment of the Rillito River to a more natural state.
- We are approximately one mile from Brandi Fenton Memorial Park which is located within the Binghamton National Historic Landscape. This park has playgrounds, a soccer field, an equestrian arena and stables and a dog park.
- In addition, we are within one mile of McCormick Park which is next to the Lighthouse YMCA on Columbus Boulevard and the Jewish Community Center on River Road.
- Because of the open spaces and a location on the Rillito River, our area of Tucson is known for its spectacular bird watching.
- Paradise Falls Community Garden: A group dedicated to the proposition that a community can come together to create and maintain a garden on Paradise Falls.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or contributions please contact us.
Riverhaven is a No Solicitation Community.